Ken Shu Dojo Karate Club is:
- a member of Karate England and adhere to their policies and guidelines
- Cobra Martial Arts Association Centre of Excellence
Insurance for our members
All Ken Shu Dojo Karate Club members are insured with there annual licence for member-to-member insurance.
Our instructors are:
- fully insured for martial arts and fitness instruction;
- qualified to teach by the Cobra Martial Arts Association;
- Cobra First Aid trained by the Cobra Martial Arts Association;
- enhanced CRB & DBS checked in accordance with national guidelines;
- and real time-served black belts.
Self Defence is its own skill set and instruction requires a separate qualification. Chief Instructor Sensei Daz Barber is a certified Self Defence instructor by the Cobra Martial Arts Association.
The safety and welfare of our child members is of the upmost importance. Ken Shu Dojo Karate Club adheres to the Cobra Martial Arts Association Safeguarding Policy.